Saturday, May 23, 2015

Other People's Harrison Hills Reports

With any luck (not that it worked last trip, but maybe 3rd time's a charm) this should post while I'm still out in the wilds.

Thought I'd give you some other people's accounts of the Harrison Hills Section.

Here's one that gives me a little trepidation. And here I thought this was going to be navigationally easy.

This one is westbound. We're eastbound. Looking forward to seeing the view atop Lookout Mountain.

Here's a Reddit Thread from a year ago. Their photoset has me really excited. Cancels out the trepidation that first account was giving me.

http://www.trailjournals.com/entry.cfm?id=249435 Really hope I've heard wolves by the time you're reading this post.

A Fall Post Almost everybody is mentioning the wolves. I hope this is a good sign!

And soon enough, you'll be reading my account!


No comments:

Post a Comment